Children s book about a frog or toad and a crocodile or alligator.i think it s the frogs bday and he gets a bday present from his uncle..?

A croc or gator in a large box,which the mailman drops off.I can t find it anywhere don t remember the name.i had a hardcover of it and there was also a map of the fictional place in the first and last page of the book.I think it was orange and it had a picture of the frog and gator in the cover.I think the mail... show more A croc or gator in a large box,which the mailman drops off.I can t find it anywhere don t remember the name.i had a hardcover of it and there was also a map of the fictional place in the first and last page of the book.I think it was orange and it had a picture of the frog and gator in the cover.I think the mail mans a badger.Also the gator wanders off and there s a scene where some one has hanged clothes outside to dry and there s a picture of it.Thanks to any one who might know the name,would really appreciate it!
1 answer 1