Control WiFi Smart Bulbs with a switch.?

So, basically I'm trying to sort a problem in my kitchen. The absolute muppets that installed my kitchen lighting joined two lights together which I wanted to have individually controlled. So one switch currently controls both of the lights, when sometimes I just want the one above the table on and not the... show more So, basically I'm trying to sort a problem in my kitchen. The absolute muppets that installed my kitchen lighting joined two lights together which I wanted to have individually controlled. So one switch currently controls both of the lights, when sometimes I just want the one above the table on and not the other.

My solution to this without having to run new cables etc is to use Smart bulbs. I know phillips Hue has a whole system that would work ideally for this, but I don't have that much money to piss down the drain on two lightbulbs and a button.

So, I have some WiFi bulbs I currently control with my phone. My question is, how can I control these bulbs with a physical switch so that people can turn them on/off when I am not around.