Burning after scoliosis surgery?

i had scoliosis surgery a year and a few months ago and there are a few things i think are wrong: 1) whenever i move/stretch/lift something, there’s a hot burning sensation that shoots around my titanium rod that was inserted at. 2) i often get numbness in my shoulders, arms, and hands. 3) there is a hard bump the... show more i had scoliosis surgery a year and a few months ago and there are a few things i think are wrong:
1) whenever i move/stretch/lift something, there’s a hot burning sensation that shoots around my titanium rod that was inserted at.
2) i often get numbness in my shoulders, arms, and hands.
3) there is a hard bump the size of a golf ball at t1-t2 directly underneath my scar, which, after going back for post-op checkups twice, is concluded to be either my spine sticking out in one spot because im thin or a protruding screw.
4) i havent gotten any feeling back in my upper back (im not too worried about this but its there, idk if it matters)
i don’t usually experience all of these at once. ive been through pt 5 times and exercise reguarly with my pt routine. did anyone else have these symptoms after surgery, and is it normal or will it go away? i cant get a clear answer out of anyone so im just throwing this out there.