What is the name of this fruit?

I happened to visit Gulabi Bagh, in Delhi, and found this fruits under a huge tree. A cow was eating these fruits. It is about the size of lemon, yellow in colour, totally weightless. Shell is not so strong and so shape changed as it fell down. inside it looks whitish pulp like cotton, without any seed. I would... show more I happened to visit Gulabi Bagh, in Delhi, and found this fruits under a huge tree. A cow was eating these fruits. It is about the size of lemon, yellow in colour, totally weightless. Shell is not so strong and so shape changed as it fell down. inside it looks whitish pulp like cotton, without any seed. I would like to know the name of the tree.
Update: I happened to visit Gulabi Bagh, in Delhi, and found this fruits under a huge tree. A cow was eating these fruits. It is about the size of lemon, yellow in colour, totally weightless. Shell is not so strong and so shape changed as it fell down. inside it looks whitish pulp like cotton, without any seed. I would... show more I happened to visit Gulabi Bagh, in Delhi, and found this fruits under a huge tree. A cow was eating these fruits. It is about the size of lemon, yellow in colour, totally weightless. Shell is not so strong and so shape changed as it fell down. inside it looks whitish pulp like cotton, without any seed. I would like to know the name of the tree.
The fruit is so soft . smell is not so sweet. Pulp tastes sour.