promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted

In the "Leaving Neverland" documentary, the "Little One" Michael Jackson talks about in the birthday video is Brandi Jackson, his niece?

In the "Leaving Neverland" documentary, Wade claimed Michael Jackson made a birthday video for him in the late 80s, and referred to him as "Little One".

Now I'm hearing that the Birthday Video was actually meant for Brandi Jackson, Michael's niece - that *she* is the Little One being referred.

I believe this theory.

2 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 year ago

Leaving Neverland is a total farce, 10 years after Jackson passed away.

I'll take Macaulay Culkin's word on the situation over accusers whose father literally went on record saying he was targeting MJ for his money.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    1 year ago

Those are two adult liars supported by Dan Reed the rotten-egg-head-demon and OKra Winfrey the queen of the devil. They simply want to tarnish the image of an innocent man. Sadly, this man is dead for 10 years now. They feel it is an easy meal to crunch since he is dead and no legal defamation suit can be filed.

money is not all there is. It took YouTubers to reveal the works that proclaimed journalist should have done. They are paid huge to research before airing. They are all puppets who want to feed us anything they want.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.