Interesting games?

Do you guys know of any other interesting board games or card games? I'm not talking about games like Monopoly or Uno that everyone has played, I mean games that may not be as popular but are still really interesting to play for example; Board Games: Chameleon, Wordy Word, Risk, Settlers of Catan, Clue,... show more Do you guys know of any other interesting board games or card games? I'm not talking about games like Monopoly or Uno that everyone has played, I mean games that may not be as popular but are still really interesting to play for example;

Board Games: Chameleon, Wordy Word, Risk, Settlers of Catan, Clue, Epidemic
Card: Egyptian Rat slap, Five Crowns, Pit
Misc: Bananagrams, Klask, Mancala

Bonus: Does anyone know the name of the game where you have a 'circus' and you have to balance your acts (like a seal on a block and other more elaborate things) within a time frame and you have certain cards that give you extra points if you achieve them, and there are points you get for using certain objects, etc? I played this one time and I want to bring it to game nights with my friends this summer, especially before the son leaves to college in the fall as I think he would really enjoy playing this game.

Age: It's mostly a group of teens from middle school and high school (12-18), there are some elementary school kids occasionally (>7, doesn't play seriously/with a partner) and a few college age students (19, 21). The parents usually have their own thing going on, but there are also some people joining that are in their mid-20's and the host parents will play with their kids and I often.

Number of players: If it's a flexible game, that is best but not required. Sometimes there are as few people who want to play as 2 or 3, or there can be upwards of 8 people who want to play.
0