Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentLaw Enforcement & Police · 8 months ago

i'm 27 years old and ive traveled the world?

ive been everywhere in the united states, and worked in 3 national parks. I've hiked over 1,000 miles. I've been to 6 European countries. I've had different lovers from all parts of life working in national parks. i have friends from all over the world. i come from a poor city and a poor family. i take risks people are afriad to do. like getting a job 1,000 miles away , getting on a bus and not looking back... both my parents are dead ... im in school working towards a bachelors degree .... i feel like alot of my friends are jealous and sometimes coworkers stalk my facebook and see all ive done in my life and they hate me, actually when i talk about my experiences people tend to not like me... even saying it to strangers on the internet... people get jealous and spew hatred towards me... why are people like this ?

Update:

why not just be happy for someone? yeah ive traveled the world....so what? lynch me

Update 2:

I prefer to spend my money on experiences, and after i finish my season at the park i always travel the country or go to Europe. im not lying. also thank you strangers for proving my point

Update 3:

please do go on with your miserable lives

20 Answers

Relevance
  • 8 months ago

Good for you buddy

• Anonymous
    8 months ago

Nice bed time fairy Story now what is your question?

So you have made the whole thing up and now are annoyed that nobody believes one single thing you have typed!

• 8 months ago

Good for you

• Cee
    Lv 7
    8 months ago

You've done quite well for someone with Aspergers.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Foofa
    Lv 7
    8 months ago

Some people are just unhappy and so won't allow others to be happy. Turns out social media platforms allow users to block people who harass them.

• 8 months ago

Well thats normal for jealous people, its very annoying and can be dis heartening, but screw them. Good on you, keep doing it, you only have another 189 countries left to visit if you want to see the WHOLE world. you are lucky and you are making the most of it

• 8 months ago

I’m 37, I used to work in a cruise ship as a waitress and that job lead me to travel the world. I have beautiful and fun memories from my trips, now day I still traveling once a year to another country. Yes, sadly not that many people are happy for others happiness, and some people will talk trash behind your back, you should ignore them and just keep doing what you’re doing, down the road you’ll meet better friends.

• 8 months ago

I'm going to say this. If you have done what what you claim, then there is a back story of where your financial means, ah, you're a liar. If you are female and wind up in Cathlamet, OR while you are walking the Lewis and Clark Trail, ask for Mark Allen or John Smith, on the Washington side. As likely as this story.

• Carol8 months agoReport

Not really. I used to work as a waitress at a cruise ship, on vacation was able to travel for very cheap through the company’s ships and get cheap plane tickets because of fly attendant friends I made from my trips. Now day I travel for cheap thanks to miles and tricks I learned from past flights.

• Anonymous
    8 months ago

You are a whore.

Civilized human beings do not casually speak of promiscuity as though it is a thing to be proud of.

• 8 months ago

Because human beings are imperfect and next to you they probably feel like they've accomplished nothing and gotten nowhere and don't naturally have the kind of guts you possess. They probably feel a twinge of inadequacy and fail to silence it.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.