I'm 27 years old and ive traveled the world?

ive been everywhere in the united states, and worked in 3 national parks. I've hiked over 1,000 miles. I've been to 6 European countries. I've had different lovers from all parts of life working in national parks. i have friends from all over the world. i come from a poor city and a poor family. i take... show more ive been everywhere in the united states, and worked in 3 national parks. I've hiked over 1,000 miles. I've been to 6 European countries. I've had different lovers from all parts of life working in national parks. i have friends from all over the world. i come from a poor city and a poor family. i take risks people are afriad to do. like getting a job 1,000 miles away , getting on a bus and not looking back... both my parents are dead ... im in school working towards a bachelors degree .... i feel like alot of my friends are jealous and sometimes coworkers stalk my facebook and see all ive done in my life and they hate me, actually when i talk about my experiences people tend to not like me... even saying it to strangers on the internet... people get jealous and spew hatred towards me... why are people like this ?
Update: why not just be happy for someone? yeah ive traveled the world....so what? lynch me
Update 2: I prefer to spend my money on experiences, and after i finish my season at the park i always travel the country or go to Europe. im not lying. also thank you strangers for proving my point
Update 3: please do go on with your miserable lives