How are boy bands considered talented?

Boy bands don't play any instruments. They sing and dance well, but just about anyone who practiced hard enough can do that. Not many people can play musical instruments very well, even if they practiced a lot. My friend told me BTS got a 100 million views in one day. The thing about boy bands is that as... show more Boy bands don't play any instruments. They sing and dance well, but just about anyone who practiced hard enough can do that. Not many people can play musical instruments very well, even if they practiced a lot. My friend told me BTS got a 100 million views in one day. The thing about boy bands is that as they age, so do their fans. Some other young person will take their place. I remember in the 80s and 90s, New Kids on the Block, New Edition, Boyz II Men were so popular, in the 90s and 2000s backstreet boys and Nsync. I feel sorry for BTS because they are the only popular asian group that most likely will become a one hit wonder. Also, kpop is getting a bad rap because some Kpop boy band stars placed hidden cameras in hotels that filmed women without their consent.
1 answer 1