I don't get what this guy's getting at. What the hell could be "hot" and "sexy" about this?

I'm a girl and this guy I work with, who sometimes gives me a lift home, keeps telling me that he's got a "thing" about girls driving long-distance in reverse, in stickshift cars- (his car's a stickshift Honda Civic.) He said it does nothing for him when they do this in an automatic car,... show more I'm a girl and this guy I work with, who sometimes gives me a lift home, keeps telling me that he's got a "thing" about girls driving long-distance in reverse, in stickshift cars- (his car's a stickshift Honda Civic.) He said it does nothing for him when they do this in an automatic car, it's got to be done in a manual, and that the further the girl drives backwards in a stickshift, the better, and he also says it does nothing for him when they drive forwards in one- (it's got to be in reverse.) I know loads of people have kinks and fetishes, but I really don't get what could possibly be "hot" and "sexy" about this one. I'm not weirded out or anything, just puzzled and intrigued. What do you think it is that my friend finds sexy about a girl driving a manual car backwards, long-distance? I'd love it if someone could maybe, shed some light on this kink for me, please. Also, why does he keep telling ME how into this kink he is?