2001 EXPLORER "BLOWER / AUXILIARY" FUSE #31 SPOT EMPTY (console no power).?

Hi, this is weird to me. Bought the vehicle like this... the blower/heat control console does not have any sign of power. Nor does my radio works (though the radio shows power). The fuse for the blower according to the fuse diagram is #31; but that spot is empty/not used. I am not troubleshooting the blower... show more Hi, this is weird to me. Bought the vehicle like this... the blower/heat control console does not have any sign of power. Nor does my radio works (though the radio shows power). The fuse for the blower according to the fuse diagram is #31; but that spot is empty/not used.

I am not troubleshooting the blower itself, nor the relay under the hood, because the control console inside the car has no power, so I'm starting with that.

Is there a possibility that the fuse is in another stop for that car? Thanks guys!
0