Is it pinworms?

I woke up them morning and went to the bathroom. I ended up finding what actually looked like a grain of rice on my skin right on the inside of my thigh, it was right in the crack of where my leg connects to what I think is my pelvis? I held it for a minute and it wasn't moving. It was the first time I saw... show more I woke up them morning and went to the bathroom. I ended up finding what actually looked like a grain of rice on my skin right on the inside of my thigh, it was right in the crack of where my leg connects to what I think is my pelvis? I held it for a minute and it wasn't moving. It was the first time I saw something like that.

The whole week I've been having to go to the bathroom on and off and my stomach has really been messing with me lately. I'm extremely worried that I may have pinworms or something close to it. I don't know how a grain of rice could get in my underwear if it really were a grain of rice. I'm very afraid to tell my mother, especially because I don't know what it even is yet.

I take a shower every morning when I get ready for school. I've never seen this before, but I do know that I've had to go to the bathroom repeatedly before. I don't know if they're linked or what I could do.

Could is simply just be nothing?