Is it possible to apply for national health insurance number with caravan camp address?

I am planning to move UK and work there about few month. But I don t want to rent a flat or room with lot s of flatmates. And I have a enogh big and super caravan so it would be ok me just I don t know how to get health insurance number. Do somebody have experience with it? Is it alternative way to get postal address that is suit for work and living in camp?

• Maxi

"I am planning to move UK and work there about few month." From where , what nationality are you?

If an EU citizen so don't as yet require a visa ( whch you wouldn;t get) Once you have your UK phone number and address ready you can apply for one.......... but no 'camp site' which does not fit as a preminant residency and you can't use their address as you are a non resident with a temporary and transit address and not enrolled on the electoral register ........ you need to do lots more research

• PAMELA

You have to have a work permit to come to britain to work and the proper visa, ask at the neaerst british embassy.You will also have to have private health insurance.

• Tavy

The majority of

UK camp sites are for 10 months only and most of them are full.

Jobs are scarce especially in the summer as students take them.

It's not going to work for you.

i would call thern up and ask thern about it

The only all year round camp you might get will be ones that the travellers live in and then you can apply for national insurance number but unemployment is terrible here in UK and where I live u nee a university degree just to get a job in fast food café. You also have to pay rent in the campsites.

A lot of uk sites aren't open a the full year they shut down in winter so it is not possible to live year round in a caravan site