Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsFootball (Soccer)English Football (Soccer) · 8 months ago

top 5 european leagues in order?

1st to 5th

16 Answers

Relevance
  • 8 months ago
    Favorite Answer

Premier League is dominating Europe right now it’s very possible we’ll have all-English CL and EL finals.

Second La Liga, third Serie A, fourth Ligue 1, fifth Dutch Eredivise.

• 8 months agoReport

DQC that is absolutely rich coming from you tbh.

• Anonymous
    8 months ago

1) England

2) Germany

3) Spain

4) Italy

5) French

• 8 months ago

Premier League is the best for overall entertainment, even though the teams don't play the best football!

• 8 months ago

Premier League # 1 like always. Only major league in Europe that isn't a one horse race nowadays.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Stilty
    Lv 4
    8 months ago

I'm sick of people calling the Premier League the best league, there's six teams and lets be honest, the rest just play crappy football, and even teams in the top six like Chelsea, Arsenal and United are boring to watch, I'd go out and do something rather than watch a game like Watford vs Arsenal

La Liga is better to see, the teams have better first touch and passing and there's a more professional vibe to the play, it's annoying they've moved it off Sky Sports and now you have to pay some other sh*t channel to get the Spanish games

• Woody
      Lv 4
      8 months agoReport

Yeah and how many teams are there in la liga? 2 teams that only ever win it

• 8 months ago

La Liga

Premier League

Serie A

Ligue 1

Bundesliga

• 8 months ago

1st is the EPL

2nd is the La Liga

3rd is the German Bundesliga

I think that it has to be the English Premier League in 1st place, because it has the richest clubs and the teams play very entertaining football. Even looking beyond the top 6 clubs in England, the mid table clubs can spend so much money bringing in players, which in turn increases the quality of the league. On many occasions, the football is even very often entertaining between clubs outside of the top 6.

2nd the Spanish La Liga, I choose them just ahead of the Bundesliga mainly because they have 3 mega rich clubs in Barcelona, Real Madrid and Atletico Madrid. Real Madrid have been horrendous this season losing 9 league games as well as 3 losses in the CL, but they are a team with finances which will allow them to improve their team in the next 2 seasons by buying new players. Atletico Madrid are another team that have not been amazing, but again, they do have the finances to improve themselves with the right signings. The mid table teams in Spain are relatively good as well.

3rd is the German Bundesliga, I place them just behind the La Liga mainly because in Germany, there are only really 2 clubs, namely Bayern and Dortmund who have the financial power to bring in very big signings as opposed to Spain's 3 top clubs. Clubs like Wolfsburg do occasionly spend very big, but most of the clubs in Germany rely on buying the best youngsters and improving them, that's why the bundesliga has the youngest average age. Like the La Liga, their mid table teams also play very well and their games are entertaining to watch.

4th and 5th place is probably between the Italian league and the French league, notwithstanding the Portuguese and Russian leagues which are relatively good as well. I'd also like to give a shoutout to the Dutch Eredevisie, because for a league with such a low budget, they do produce some strong teams, like Ajax and even PSV.

• Anonymous
    8 months ago

1- English premier league

2- Spanish La Liga

3- German Bundesliga

4- Italian Serie A

5- French Lique 1

• Anonymous
    8 months ago

1.English Premier League

2.Spanish La Liga

3.German Bundesliga

4.French Ligue 1

5.Italian Series A

• Lv 6
      8 months agoReport

french isnt better than italian imo

• 8 months ago

1st is the English Premier League.

2nd is the Spanish La Liga.

3rd is the German Bundesliga.

4th is the Italian Serie A.

5th is the French Ligue 1.

English prem for me is most entertaining. Spanish La Liga gets a bit boring with the same teams doing well but the quality of football of all the teams in the league is almost always quite high.

German league next because the games are entertaining but there is not much storyline. Serie A is Juventus dominated and they are also the only ones capable in Europe so I have put them 4th, not many great players in that league anymore. 5 I have ligue 1, I find it boring. It was good when Monaco won it two years ago but they sold their best players.

• We are judging the leagues overall, not on how many play in Europe. Unless I misunderstood the question. The English prem is what I have easiest access to, I am English so bias might have led me to choose that league as number one. It was a far better league twenty years ago, ten years ago even.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.