My parents won t let me go to a concert even though I m 18?

There s a concert I really want to go to, but they won t let me. I told them to give me one good reason why I can t go so I can think of a response, but they said, "Because I said so." They don t even have to buy the tickets, I ll buy them myself. I don t want my mom to come with me, but I m willing to... show more There s a concert I really want to go to, but they won t let me. I told them to give me one good reason why I can t go so I can think of a response, but they said, "Because I said so."

They don t even have to buy the tickets, I ll buy them myself. I don t want my mom to come with me, but I m willing to compromise. I said, "Can I go if you come with me?" she said no.

It s at 7 pm, and I said I can drive myself, but he said no. My parents are extremely strict. I m not allowed to get a job even though I desperately want one. I actually started crying in my room because I wanted a job so bad.

They never let me go anywhere. They won t even let me go to college. I have to take online classes.

I really want to go, but I don t know what to do. I can t just leave. I live in my parent s house so I can only go if they let me.

I think it s unfair because while my parents work all day long, I clean the house, prepare the meal, and take care of my siblings.

I don t know what to do.