Do you think its right to punish a teenager at easter ? or should the punishment be put off until next week ?

I am being punished for bad behaviour , last Thursday I sneaked out and went to I party that my parents said I MUST not go to, I took no notice and sneaked out, I came home at 1 am and smeeling of alcohol my parents went mad and said I will be confined to my room for 4 days this means good Friday sat, sun and bank... show more I am being punished for bad behaviour , last Thursday I sneaked out and went to I party that my parents said I MUST not go to, I took no notice and sneaked out, I came home at 1 am and smeeling of alcohol my parents went mad and said I will be confined to my room for 4 days this means good Friday sat, sun and bank holiday Monday, I TOLD my parents that my punishment should be put off because its easter , and I should serve my punishment next week, they have refused and are making me serve my punishment over easter, DO YOU AGREE with this or should I be let off ?