Should I get a black/gray or colour tattoo to cover scars?

I have old raised scars on my arms and I want to get them covered up with a tattoo.I love colour tattoos and if it were my choice I would be covered in them,but the problem is that I’ve been looking at a lot of scar covering tattoos on Instagram and the black and gray ones seem to do a much better job at disguising... show more I have old raised scars on my arms and I want to get them covered up with a tattoo.I love colour tattoos and if it were my choice I would be covered in them,but the problem is that I’ve been looking at a lot of scar covering tattoos on Instagram and the black and gray ones seem to do a much better job at disguising raised scars while colour tattoos seem to just fill them in and make them look more obvious,so i’m not sure whether I should just get a colour tattoo because that’s what I want the most or get a black and grey one that would cover the scars better so people don’t notice them as much which would make me feel more comfortable.What would you do if you were in this situation?
2 answers 2