How can I start to end world hunger?

Hi guys. Ever since I was a little girl, I've always dreamed of becoming big with money so I can help families that are dying in places like Somalia, and Yemen. I hope this isn't a stupid question, but, I'm asking for help in anyway. How can I begin to try, and do something about world hunger, and to... show more Hi guys. Ever since I was a little girl, I've always dreamed of becoming big with money so I can help families that are dying in places like Somalia, and Yemen. I hope this isn't a stupid question, but, I'm asking for help in anyway. How can I begin to try, and do something about world hunger, and to help with medicine that these families need. Do I need a degree for this? Please don't make fun of me. I am really hurting over the years and it frustrates me that I cannot do anything about it, but I've seen the impossible done many times. I want to try and change it for the better. I want kids to eat, and own the things we take advantage of. I want to heal the sick. I want to build a better world for them because they never asked to be here. They don't deserve any of this. Can you all help me try and inform me on the steps I have to take to get there? Please? If I ever get to as close as saving these kids I will always give back to you for helping me. A lot of people don't understand that it's even the smallest things like information in which I'm asking for, that can always be the first step, and how grateful I am because I have a small learning disability, and I can try, and I want to so bad. I believe I can. I want to live my life fighting for these people, and trying to get them the help they deserve and have been waiting for. Thank you in advance, and may God bless you in all you do.
5 answers 5