Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthMen's Health · 9 months ago

I’m Asian and my skin is light brown but my penis and balls are dark brown is this normal?

Btw I’m 14 and my penis is about 6 inches

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 months ago
    Favorite Answer

"Asian" is a broad term. "European" could describe a lot of very different people, it's the same thing with "Asian". Are you Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Filipino, Vietnamese, Indonesian... I mean, some of them are likely to have dark brown penises, and some of them are not.

At the end of the day, it doesn't really matter. You've got what you got. Truth is, I doubt most women care what color your genitals are. They could be fluorescent orange. Nobody is ever attracted to anyone because of the color of their rude bits.

• ron h
      Lv 7
      9 months agoReport

Yes, "Asian" and "European" are hugely broad, but it's not unreasonable to recognize that some physical characteristics ARE associated with those groups. I've not seen any info, nor have I considered whether the darker dix that I've seen were on Cambodian men or on Indonesian.

• Login to reply the answers
  • 5 months ago

Not to worry. You can get yourself to the dermatologist and they might be able to help you. Otherwise, get yourself a bottle of Man1 Man Oil. It should help you with any discoloration or any itching etc. Good luck!

• ron h
    Lv 7
    9 months ago

It's common; not a problem. Of the dix I've seen in showers, it seems like that happens in some Asians and I think I've seen it on some light-skinned black men.

• 9 months ago

You have a normal Asian penis.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    9 months ago

No! you need to commit suicide

• Bucky
    Lv 5
    9 months ago

Yes, it is normal for one's genitals to be darker than the rest of the body

• Lôn
    Lv 7
    9 months ago

In your dreams...3 inches isn't 'about' 6 inches!

• Shon
    Lv 4
    9 months ago

Yes, it is absolutely normal. As we are humans and these things are not in our control, so you don't have to be worried.

• Anonymous
    9 months ago

Compare yourself to your father, brothers, and uncles, or see your pediatrician.

• 9 months ago

Good for you.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.