Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicTelevisionReality Television · 8 months ago

Did you watch David Attenborough's programme on Clinate Change - you should have, especially when the Orangutan attacked the bulldozer?

involved in deforestation - his home. That couldn't have been scripted to have sent a message across the world. If we don't do something, politicians especially, the planet will be another Mars.

Update:

Actually it wasn't all about Attenborough. He had any number of very knowledgeable people presenting the seriousness of the situation. Ignore at your peril although of course, most here won't be alive when Earth dies. Which might happen unless people take their heads out of the sand and acknowledge what's going on before it's too late.

11 Answers

Relevance
  • 8 months ago
    Favorite Answer

Yes it was a very eye opening programme.

• Ludwig
    Lv 6
    8 months ago

You still trust the things you see on the BBC?

• JASON
    Lv 5
    8 months ago

Yes, they should show it to America I think. Yes it saw the orangutan getting knocked off the tree trunk, it did seem a bit extreme. Wonder what happened to it then.

• 8 months ago

NO: i cant stand the guy

• Verulam
      Lv 7
      8 months agoReport

I'm not a fan but that didn't stop me watching.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    8 months ago

No I can't stand the man and his utter nonsense. They have faked loads of programmes in the past and this is no exception.

• 8 months ago

Yes. I also watched another programme when a major oil company blew up people's homes in Nigeria forcing them to live in what's left of the jungle. There are 5 billion more people on this planet than it can sustain naturally. I think the UK managed just 12 million in the horse and cart days. So it's probably all displacement activity until we wipe ourselves out or divine intervention comes.

• 8 months ago

No, I avoid Attenborough progs now. He's starting to pee me off now with his barely audible whisper and preachy tone. What's YOUR carbon footprint, Dave? All the planes you use don't run on fresh air you idiot.

So shut the fck up and stop using aeroplanes you dumb fukc. Stick to watching telly and gardening

• Land-shark
      Lv 7
      8 months agoReport

Yes. You are making a strong case for an Hypocrisy tax.

• gerald
    Lv 7
    8 months ago

I did but you cannot change humans the few will always spoil it for the rest it has always been so its evolution we messed with it we know whats best for us we don't we need wiser leadership

• Anonymous
    8 months ago

Climate change is a myth.

• Anonymous
    8 months ago

Yes, I've seen that bit of footage before, it's harrowing, the thing that got me most though was the images of areas around the globe that had been affected by deforestation.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.