Which one sounds more interesting? (Description of a story I am writing)?

1- I was blessed with the job to protect the one I love and treasure the most. My first and only love, someone who I could never have, or even imagine to have..yet the feelings I had for her couldn't be erased no matter how much I tried. But with circumstances, I had to make the person I love run away with... show more 1- I was blessed with the job to protect the one I love and treasure the most. My first and only love, someone who I could never have, or even imagine to have..yet the feelings I had for her couldn't be erased no matter how much I tried. But with circumstances, I had to make the person I love run away with me. Stick out to find out what happened in our journey

2- "you have to know the consequences of your decision."
"do you think I made this decision without knowing the consequences"

because there are no consequences you have to face and I can get killed because of it, but I can die for you any day my love

And if only there was any use of you knowing how much I love you, but this love of mine goes no where, and no matter how good I get I'll never be worthy of someone like you, because I wasn't born with something like Royality. Because a Princess deserves a Prince, not a soldier who's on the duty to protect her.

3- If you have a better suggestion with the material written here and Can merge to make a better description please do tell me I'd appreciate it A lot thank youu. All answers are appreciated