Are any of you experts in contract law regarding agency?

Some Australian cvnt has smashed my 55 inch Samsung 4k TV in Thailand and the Russian property management company is claiming I am liable for the damages. I'm not, the rental agreement says any damage to my property or equipment is the liability of the renter. The Australian who can't behave in a normal... show more Some Australian cvnt has smashed my 55 inch Samsung 4k TV in Thailand and the Russian property management company is claiming I am liable for the damages.

I'm not, the rental agreement says any damage to my property or equipment is the liability of the renter. The Australian who can't behave in a normal manner signed this agreement. They said they could not recover the damages from said Australian ******** so I am claiming they are responsible because they have a duty of care as my agent.

Where do I stand legally?