What is the best way to clean a shower?

The shower has gotten dirty and greyish in some areas of the glass. Is there a point in cleaning it and what can I use to do so quickly.

1 year ago
    Favorite Answer

I would get something like Fantastik or 409 and spray it. But you are deceiving yourself if you think you are getting off the elbow grease. The cleaner. Probably one of those green abrasive pads plus several ablutions of cleaner and water. It will smell fresher! You should take pride in your cleaner shower. A few minutes in Hell for weeks of Heavenly bliss.

• 1 year ago

Vinegar is often a good solvent for build-up on glass.

• 1 year ago

I use borax . Best thing I ever used. Way better than fantastic or 409

• 1 year ago

There are different ways are there to clean shower. You may hire some of experts which are the best.

• 1 year ago

Vinegar full strength. Much less expensive and toxic than 409, bleach and harsh chemical cleaners

• Ann
    1 year ago

I've found that Tilex is good for keeping mold away. Just be sure you have good ventilation when using it, because you don't want to inhale the fumes.

• 1 year ago

Buy a product that is made to dissolve soap residue. Home Depot sells a product by ZEP Chemical Company called Shower Tub and Tile Cleaner. It is much less expensive than anything you can get at the grocery store. $8 a gal. You just spray it on. Let it stand for a few minutes then use a none abrasive sponge to scrub the surface off and rinse with clean water. A squeegee left in the shower can substantially reduce the buildup but you need to use it after every shower.

• Mark
    1 year ago

Hmm. Use CLR.

1 year ago

lotsa elbow grease and cleanser

• Hire someone else to do it. That's what I do.