My dad feeds my cats at 2 IN THE MORNING. How do I break the cycle ..?!?

When my dad got our cat pumpkin I wasn’t living with him at the time and my dad is awake during the early hours so he started feeding my cat pumpkin at 2 am , Now that I live with my dad my cat Carly is here too she is 11 years old. And now even she is getting fed at 2 in the morning 🙄 he feeds them about 3 times... show more When my dad got our cat pumpkin I wasn’t living with him at the time and my dad is awake during the early hours so he started feeding my cat pumpkin at 2 am ,

Now that I live with my dad my cat Carly is here too she is 11 years old. And now even she is getting fed at 2 in the morning 🙄 he feeds them about 3 times a day. I tell him not to feed them at 2 but if he doesn’t my cat pumpkin will meow and scream

The problem that I have is that when I move out, is that my cats or pumpkin most likely is going to be so used to eating at 2 that I’m going to be forced to feed them at that hour cuz of my dad 😒 that’s what IM SCARED OF.... my cat Carly just likes to eat so it’s fun for her eating this much lol but I never fed her that early in her life. but I’m very pissed off about it and my dad won’t stop feeding them at 2 and I’m scared I’m going to have a bigger problem with this routine when I move out with my cats ..