Joe asked in Social SciencePsychology · 12 months ago

How to get over being bullied my whole life and not affect my present and future? I really have no one and can use a little bit of help plz?

Favorite Answer

I was constantly bullied when I was in school. So, I've been doing research and made discoveries; the majority of my experience with bullying matches what I've read in articles.

Being a victim of bullying is extremely difficult and it's a traumatic experience. You are in no way responsible for someone else's way of thinking and behavior. Just be patient with yourself and seek support. Don't blame yourself for it's never your fault. Your feelings are normal reactions to abnormal circumstances.

i'm sure you hear this a bunch but you just have to move along with life. it gets really hard and i'm sure you'll be self conscious just as i am after being bullied a majority of my life but i just didn't care after a while. the words start to hurt less and less as it happened more. and i know that everyone is different and they handle things differently but it will get easier. use coping skills as much as you can like doing the things that ease your stress and make you happy. listen to music, watch your favorite show...whatever makes you happy, include that into your daily living

Prove all those people wrong by building a life they could only dream of.