How can I make it clear to 85 year old grandfather in nursing home that his racist views are NOT acceptable in 2019?

Examples: he refers to President Obama as “That (n word) President” He spent his life working in the Ford plant and refers to non American cars by a slew of racially offensive names to Asians that I will not repeat on here He openly thinks that whites are better than people of other races. He thinks America is a... show more Examples: he refers to President Obama as “That (n word) President”

He spent his life working in the Ford plant and refers to non American cars by a slew of racially offensive names to Asians that I will not repeat on here

He openly thinks that whites are better than people of other races. He thinks America is a white country and whites should have an advantage even though America was built by people of all creeds and colors.

He thinks Muslims should be rounded up and put in camps until the war on terror ends even though Bush started the war.

I told the nursing home about his beliefs but they say they can’t do anything about it. I told my parents but they say because he’s old that he can think or say whatever he wants. He’s been retired for over 20 years so he has nothing to lose professionally. I don’t know what to do to make it clear that his racist beliefs aren’t okay.