Why don’t printers ever work?
- TedExLv 77 months agoBest Answer
Are you using cheap printer paper???
- 7 months ago
Can you confirm that you did not buy a fax machine or a stenograph?! Those are the worst for printing.
- micksmixxxLv 77 months ago
They do. YOU are obviously doing something wrong.
I currently have 2 inkjet printers, one of them about 10 years old and the other about 2 years old, both of which are working flawlessly.
- MamiankaLv 77 months ago
Mine also works great - like the other responders said. Can you read directions? Do you FOLLOW directions? Or do you just expect everything to magically work out for YOU?? Lemme see - Blue Face Avatar - guess it' s the LAST answer.
- How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
- Anonymous7 months ago
My printer always works flawlessly.
1. Make sure you have enough ink.
2. Make sure that your printer’s software is installed on your computer.
3. Make sure you are printing to the right destination.
4. Make sure your printer is plugged in and connected to your computer.
- Pete LLv 57 months ago
I never have any trouble with printers. Since you gave no details how are we supposed to help you?