Is the romantic type of love between a man and woman actually special?

Most women do not like getting naked and changing their clothes right in front of their boyfriends or husbands, and most women do not like their boyfriends or husbands getting naked and changing their clothes right in front of them, and most women do not like to shower with their boyfriends or husbands, and most... show more Most women do not like getting naked and changing their clothes right in front of their boyfriends or husbands, and most women do not like their boyfriends or husbands getting naked and changing their clothes right in front of them, and most women do not like to shower with their boyfriends or husbands, and most women do not like to sleep in the same bed as their boyfriends or husbands.

So when a woman has sex with her boyfriend or husband, she is most likely very uncomfortable during the whole experience. So that's a reason why romantic love between a man and woman is not special at all.

Also a reason why many women are comfortable getting naked and changing their clothes right in front of their platonic female (and male) friends (and vise visa) is because they are comfortable being naked around them and they are comfortable with them being naked around them since they don't see them as anything sexual, it's also another reason why they are have no problem sleeping in the same bed as them.

Also a woman getting naked and changing her clothes right in front of a man and sleeping in the same bed as him is a very friend-zoney thing for a woman to do to a man since that means she doesn't see him as anything sexual at all.
Update: I am a asexual male just to let everyone know. So I am not interested in stuff like dating and sex. So that's why a lot of my platonic female friends felt comfortable getting naked and changing their clothes right in front of me and vise visa, because me and them don't see each other as anything sexual at... show more I am a asexual male just to let everyone know. So I am not interested in stuff like dating and sex. So that's why a lot of my platonic female friends felt comfortable getting naked and changing their clothes right in front of me and vise visa, because me and them don't see each other as anything sexual at all.

So I think platonic love is a lot more better than romantic love is because of those reasons.
Update 2: I meant to type "vice versa" instead of vice visa in both the 2 places that I typed vice visa.