Lion
Lv 5

Do anyone still wear one piece bathing suits?

I hate showing so much skin. What's wrong with it?

16 Answers

Relevance
  • 8 months ago
    Favorite Answer

Nothing wrong with it and I do but only used a few time but normally bikini and I am 62 years old and have lots of skin to show. - I only wear them overseas on holiday and there is always someone worse looking than me. Life is too short to worry.

• -
    Lv 6
    7 months ago

Love them. One piece suits a re so sexy.

• Anonymous
    8 months ago

Yes. Ever since I gained 300 pounds, I cant get my swimsuit off. Its been three years.

• 8 months ago

i think there are still many people wear it

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 8 months ago

I LOVE them! im 20, and you can still make them sexy wihtout being TOO revealing! i love high cut on the legs :)

• A C
    Lv 6
    8 months ago

Yes. Lots of people do.

• 8 months ago

sure they do---but I've seen plenty of woman that should--

• 8 months ago

Yes. The right cut and color will have you right sis!

• 8 months ago

There is absolutely nothing wrong with wearing a monokini. I wore one when I went with my family to Florida a few months ago. Some people just like the way they look, some are trying to be modest, some are insecure with their bodies, or all three. If you like it, wear it!

• Anonymous
    8 months ago

Yes! I wear a one piece with a low back (cuz I like the way a low back looks rather than showing my stomach) and shorts because I just feel more comfortable with that. No one has ever judged me for it so I say if you feel more comfortable in a one piece then go for it!

• so
    Lv 6
    8 months ago

Topless or nude both look better than a full one piece bathing suit.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.