I have us passport will i be denied boarding with china air due to 32 day return ticket and philippine 30 day non visa arrival stamp?

I bought a round trip to the philippines for may 2 returning june 4 i know with a us passport the philippine stamos your passport with a 30 day visa stamp which can very easily be extended in the philippines i am worried that china air will ask me for a visa due to the over 30 days so i am wondering if this happens... show more I bought a round trip to the philippines for may 2 returning june 4 i know with a us passport the philippine stamos your passport with a 30 day visa stamp which can very easily be extended in the philippines i am worried that china air will ask me for a visa due to the over 30 days so i am wondering if this happens can i buy a seperate ticket out of the philippines say to tiwan before the 30 days i dont want to be denied boarding over this ...