My sister moved in with her dog...?

Last month my sister came down for a "vacation" and ended up moving in with her dog. I have a five year old and two cats. And we were planning on getting my son a puppy for his birthday. My problem is her dog. It is untrained. It growls and barks and she feeds it people food so it begs us all for... show more Last month my sister came down for a "vacation" and ended up moving in with her dog.

I have a five year old and two cats. And we were planning on getting my son a puppy for his birthday.

My problem is her dog. It is untrained. It growls and barks and she feeds it people food so it begs us all for food. It has scratched my back door up and now it is using the bathroom in my house. It has even snapped at my husband when he went to move it away from the plants.

We also caught it going into the laundry room where we keep the cat food and kitty bos and caught it wating their food leaving them with none

She tried blaming it on my cats but we have never had any issues with our cats doing such things and the poo is obviously dog poo.

She was told to keep it off the furnature which belongs to my mother in law but she lets him on it anyway. We asked her to keep it out of my sons pool but she puts it in anyway.

We discussed getting it training and possibly crate training but she against it.

What should I do...did I make a mistake by letting her stay until she got her own place?