Anonymous asked in SportsFootball (American) · 1 year ago

Is Tom Brady a journeyman quarterback?

12 Answers

Relevance
  • Mike W
    Lv 7
    1 year ago
    Favorite Answer

He's much better than that. A journeyman quarterback could be described as a decent, but not great player. They don't suck, but they'll never be able to carry a team to a championship.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 1 year ago

A journeyman has played for multiple teams. He's only ever been on one team.

• 1 year ago

He is certainly NOT a journeyman within the system that they play In NE...but...having said that, I still think that it is a crying shame that the rest of the NFL allowed a 41 year old, who physically is like a Frankenstein project out there, and one little slot receiver, beat them all like a drum. You have to give their defense props but Brady is definite NOT the best quarterback ever...he's not even in the top ten...

• Ana
    Lv 6
    1 year ago

Low IQ people don’t realize that elite quarterbacks are elite not because of their physical ability, but their mental ability to adjust plays, read defenses and outsmart both the defense and the opposing team’s defensive coordinator.

The reason low IQ people don’t realize this, is because low IQ people are oblivious to the importance of intelligence at all.

• ...Show all comments
    • Alice
      Lv 6
      1 year agoReport

^the low IQ are displeased with your very valid assessment. I pity their ineptitude, truly I do.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 year ago

No, he's not. Aside from being highly successful; he hasn't moved from team to teamm

• 1 year ago

Well, he has played many road games.

• 1 year ago

A journeyman is someone who plays for multiple teams throughout their career. Ryan Fitzpatrick is a perfect example. The GOAT has only played for one team throughout his Hall of Fame career.

• 1 year ago

Tommy Bundchen is the very definition of "journeyman": A modestly-talented player who has attained success not because of innate talent but due to fortunate circumstances.

Put Bundchen in Cleveland, or Detroit, or on the Jets are the start of his career -- instead of playing for the best head coach and most morally-bankrupt owner of their respective eras -- and Tommy's career would have been short-lived.

He knows how the game is supposed to be played but lacks the skills to excel. Everything he's done can be attributed to Bill Belichich. Without him Bundchen would be nothing.

You mofos can give me all the thumbs down that you can muster but that doesn't alter in the lest the fact that I'm right.

Tommy Bundchen is 6-3 in Super Bowls. How on Earth can the greatest of all time lose to a team like the NY Midgets...twice. Tommy is a poser and a wimp.

• Mike L
    Lv 7
    1 year ago

I can't call him that, he got the job due to circumstance of Bledsoe getting hurt and there being no other back-up. He kept the job with his great play though.

• 1 year ago

He's played for one team. So, no.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.