Is there a way to retrieve a deleted email?
- Barkley HoundLv 71 year ago
First check the trash folder and if there then move to the inbox.
If your email was deleted within the past 7 days it may be possible to have it restored.
• Restorations aren't always successful.
• Messages can ONLY be restored if deleted in the last 7 days.
• Since the trash is emptied at random times and can remain for over a week, old mail that was still in the trash during the past 7 days may be restored even if deleted earlier.
• Restore requests can't be cancelled and only the most recent request is processed.
• The restore is a snapshot so all mail is restored to that point. Mail will be restored to the folder it was in at the time of the backup. You should not lose any mail received between the restore point and the date it is restored.
• You can't restore drafts, sent, or spam.
Go here to restore your email. https://help.yahoo.com/kb/mail-for-desktop/sln2552...