I want you dumba$s reporters to understand HOW Yahoo Answers is SUPPOSED TO WORK. Watch the video, then stomp my efforts into oblivion..?

POINT: These "stupidest Q&A" ARE ACTUALLY FUNNY.

FUNNY (ie FUN) is what people come here for.

YOU

- having no talent at all,

and being the twerpy no life kid who sat directly behind the bus driver, tattling fort attention,

because if you could have you'd have brought your mommy to school with you -

GET YOUR 'HAPPINESS' from WRECKING OTHER PEOPLES EFFORTS AND FUN.

YOU ..SUCK.

SO SAYS THE YAHOO ANSWERS COMMUNITY.

Pthhhhht!!

PS. Because twerpy narc types will argue, let me answer your objection before you poop it: WE GET that if someone asks a car question, in cars, they want serious car answers. But YOU KNOW that polls & surveys was a comics haven for years, which moved to jokes & riddles to put an end to being harassed over TECHNICAL violations. THERE SHOULD BE NO PROBLEMS WITH TROLLING NOW. But there is, because you let level 7's move and delete anything they simply dont agree with (especially IN POLITICS.

THIS MEANS the twerpy no lifes that sat behind the bus driver and tattled for attention in grade school, because they have no talent of their own, so wrecking other peoples work is the only 'ability' they can imagine...are reaching level 7, then going on an unchecked troll rampage. THEY HAVE DESTROYED THIS PLACE, and no amount if pretending you work for good, will change THAT YOU'RE TROLLS. ALL OPF YOU. BITE ME!

Favorite Answer

I’ve been on here for close to 15 years, and I still don’t get it.

• you know we're not even allowed to talk to each other the way we're doing here? AND EVEN THOUGH they got rid of IM, and provide no private messaging means.

I want you to understand the site is for knowledge seeking questions, not rants, threats, insults, or statements.