How do I get a man to be emotionally attatched to me and committed?

Some of the things I have been doing hasn't really worked it seems... and no I'm NOT talking about sleeping with him..

Update:

Yes he came back!!! OMG =P EEEE!!!

31 Answers

Relevance
  • 7 months ago
    Best Answer

You shouldn t have to figure out anything to do in order to get a man to commit to you. You yourself, who you are, what you like, your personality and all you have to offer is plenty worth it. If you have to go out of your way to figure out what you can do for a man to love you, instead you should be asking yourself what he should be doing for you. If nothing, he s not worth your time, he s not worthy at all of having you.

One day, someone will love you because you are you, not because you did all these extra things to try and keep him. You are a human, worthy of love, loyalty and commitment just like the rest of us. The man who realizes that, you won t have to do a thing for his commitment because he will commit on his own, finding every part of you amazing, every hair on your head beautiful and precious.

• Suzy Suzy Sue
      Lv 5
      7 months agoReport

But guys can be so shallow sometimes from what I’ve observed!... They want a woman with big you know what’s not older than 25!

• 7 months ago

Be yourself but that's a decision that he has to make if he does that's good and if not life goes on and there will be someone else down the line that will give you what you want. You dont ever wanna "make" someone attached to you as in bug them until they lie about they feel (in other words you dont want them to say they're attached to you just to shut you up) because that's not real. Its better when they do it on their own so you don't have to feel sh*tty about having talked them into saying what you wanted to hear basically.

• 7 months ago

Honey, you don't get a man to be emotionally attached to you OR commit himself to you. That, my dear, is a decision he along will make.

• Liz
    Lv 7
    7 months ago

Oh my God = pee???

• Jessica7 months agoReport

=P is a face and eeee is to express excitement

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 7 months ago

Just go with the flow. Let things play out and unfold on their own :)

• 7 months ago

If mutual attraction exists it will be like two magnets coming together. You don’t have to force it if it’s there. If it isn’t, get on to the next one.

• Alan H
    Lv 7
    7 months ago

The only way is to let it happen naturally. Which it will, one day.

BUT Unless YOU are emotionally attached to him, it will be pointless.

• Anonymous
    7 months ago

Get a job. Men like women with money. Also learn to cook. Learn to patch cloths on the sewing machine. Dress sexy ALWAYS except when you're out of the house, when you're you wear the habib.

• Shanae
      Lv 5
      7 months agoReport

a man who wants a family isn't interested in a woman's earning potential.

• tony
    Lv 7
    7 months ago

u cannot make or force attraction,however u can smile,flirt,confidence,body language but thats still no guarantee,,People tend to be attracted to people who are fun to be around. If you're trying to attract someone, try to relax and have fun with them. Be open to being silly around the person you want to attract. Do not be afraid to make goofy jokes while watching a movie, for example. Be open to adventure. Do not force yourself to be attracted to someone because it may not last for very long if forced.

Attachment image
  • Anonymous
    7 months ago

You cant force anyone to. You just have to be in a relationship and see where things go.

• Suzy Suzy Sue
      Lv 5
      6 months agoReport

But I can't keep on investing and investing till I'm 50! ...Or can I?!...Should I?!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.