Is PayPal trustworthy in this situation?

I am selling something online for $500. Someone messaged me saying they d pay $500 plus $100 for shipping and handling. 100 is a lot for shipping and handling. The next day I was told by the family member who owned the drone that I have to sell it for $600 plus shipping and handling. I told the person that, and... show more I am selling something online for $500. Someone messaged me saying they d pay $500 plus $100 for shipping and handling. 100 is a lot for shipping and handling. The next day I was told by the family member who owned the drone that I have to sell it for $600 plus shipping and handling. I told the person that, and without hesitation, they added $30 to the price to get to $630. They said they would send the money over PayPal, and then I would ship it to them. I trust PayPal, but with how willing this person was to go up in price, I don t really trust them.

So my question(s). 1.If they send me the money, I see it in my bank, and I send the drone, is it possible for them to scam me through PayPal? 2.Can they tell PayPal they never recieved the item and take the money back? 3.If they somehow do, will PayPal cover the loss as a private seller?

Thanks. I really just want to know if I should go through with this sale this way. I m new to selling items like this, and I feel that his willingness to raise the price so much so quick is a little fishy. 4.If you do think this is strange, can you suggest to me a better way to get paid?