Does everyone here know they have the ability to attend church without giving any money?

Churches aren't trying to get rich off you personally.

Nobody cares about your money. The preacher isn't watching you. The Elders and Deacons don't care.

New Christians or people trying to figure things out aren't expected to give anything.

At least that's how things go in my church.
Update: It might take years before you give any money, but nobody ever watches you. STILL nobody cares much. Its between you and God.
Update 2: Jeff, everyone takes their own path. I don't fault someone for having money. Its the attitude of money that can be the problem. I admit it looks bad when you see the mega mansions of some church leaders. However the vast majority of preachers never get "rich" Most preach in churches will less... show more Jeff, everyone takes their own path. I don't fault someone for having money. Its the attitude of money that can be the problem. I admit it looks bad when you see the mega mansions of some church leaders. However the vast majority of preachers never get "rich" Most preach in churches will less than 200 people. Most churches just try to make budget and keep the lights on, while giving money to a few charities, causes and replace the carpet in the building once in a while.