Is there a memory-wipe device (think Men In Black) available for everyone in the United States so that we can forget these truths?

That trump surrounded himself with foreign agents who had hundreds of contacts with Russians (which they lied about) and also lied about the meeting his son took with Russian agents for dirt on Hillary Clinton and also lied about the business deals he was trying to swing with Putin while he knew full-well that Putin was attacking our election on his behalf.

10 Answers

Relevance
  • Sky
    Lv 7
    8 months ago

Yes. It's called watching Fox News.

• Anonymous
    8 months ago

The simple fact is that collusion in one form or another with Russian's has been going on sense before WWI!

Not only that but with every foreign power in the world.

The reality is we like to ignore the extent of that collusion. The existence of the UN is for a formalized way of conducting collusion and it even has an economic arm that has a greater say then humanitarian causes.

One of the best examples of a US president colluding with the Russians has to be the Malta Conference of 1945 and that was done by Roosevelt. JFK had a direct line to Moscow and we have no idea what was said and agreed to by him or any other president who might have used it.

What I am saying is this is much to do about what a president should be doing by nature of the office. Not that I like it or agree with every thing our presidents in the past have done when it comes to getting "co-operation" from foreign powers. The list of mistakes made by our presidents in the past in dealing with other nations is pretty long and goes back to the days of George Washington. Who also had communications with other governments in his time which were not subject to public approval or knowledge.

• 8 months ago

First, many Members of Congress, the Military and the Intelligence Services will talk to foreigners as part of their job. Are you suggesting that no-one who has ever talked to a Russian should ever be in politics?

Second, most of those meetings that Trump officials had with Russians were set up by agencies outside the Trump orbit. In one case they used agents from foreign countries to arrange the meeting. In another, someone who was an FBI helper and informant, was sent to Russia to have a meeting. Then when he came back they pointed the finger and said: "Look, he meets with Russians, he must be a spy!"

The Trump Tower meeting was overseen by Fusion GPS who was digging for dirt on Trump. They arranged the special visas required for the Russian participants and spoke to the Russians both before ans straight after the meeting. If that does not shout "set up" I don't know what does. I wonder if the Russians were "wired"?

So, I would say that a memory-wipe device is not required but rather a way should be found to get all the facts crammed into everyone's memories.

• 8 months ago

No

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 8 months ago

Apparently, your memory has already gone blank. You actually believe things that didn't happen and ignore things that did!

• John M
    Lv 7
    8 months ago

Just go get drunk like you normally do, but stop posting your DT nightmares.

• 8 months ago

I bet you have names for all of your guns...

• Lolly
    Lv 7
    8 months ago

It's all one great big huge coincidence.

• 8 months ago

Yes. It's called "Fox News" but it only works on about 40% of the population.

• Anonymous
    8 months ago

Ho hum.

In case you haven’t noticed, Trump has pushed relations with Russia to the worst they’ve been since the Cold War, where they are actually preparing for actually war YOU PHUCKING EVIL TURD.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.