Hi there. Is alcohol an excuse for cheating on a partner? He’s cheated on me on 5 different occasions and it was because he was drinking?

My fiancée has been going out on the weekends for the past wee while with his friend (which is totally okay) and he’s been drinking but today he’s just came out and admitted that every time he’s went out he’s made out with someone. He’s also said that it went further with one of them and they went on a date and... show more My fiancée has been going out on the weekends for the past wee while with his friend (which is totally okay) and he’s been drinking but today he’s just came out and admitted that every time he’s went out he’s made out with someone. He’s also said that it went further with one of them and they went on a date and spent time with one another. Is alcohol a good enough excuse? I’m heartbroken but I love him so much