Do I have a chance with this girl again in the future if we are both available?

We talked for 3 months, definitely interested in me but won't give all the details to spare reading. Met the first time at a bar and didn't talk much. She apologized the next day, said it was a weird night and an ex was there but said I left a good impression. I was talking to her best friends a lot and... show more We talked for 3 months, definitely interested in me but won't give all the details to spare reading. Met the first time at a bar and didn't talk much. She apologized the next day, said it was a weird night and an ex was there but said I left a good impression. I was talking to her best friends a lot and they really liked me. Second time was at a bar with my friend, she sat with us the entire time. Well next morning she asks if I'm usually super quiet and said I didn't talk much then says she's not interested in being more than friends. Week and a half goes by not talking, I really think and I wasn't myself then, so I texted her apologizing. She said I didn't have to apologize for anything and she didn't say she didn't have a good time just wasn't what she expected. She expected what we were like on the phone. Our phones calls would last hours and I talked the whole time. She said it was bad timing anyways because she's trying to graduate, student teach, and get a job somewhere. She told me early on that she's not ready for a relationship because she's going through a lot but if things happen after graduation then so be it. I've been giving ourselves space and she texted me first the next day after apologizing but I only sent one text and didn't reply back. Now she replied to my snap story after not talking for 2 weeks. I've been working on myself for the future, like when I got a haircut I had a great talk with a girl because I decided to open my mouth more