Why doesn't my jaw move properly a week after wisdom teeth removal?

Last Monday (8th of April 2019) I got all four of my wisdom teeth removed under anaesthesia. It's been 10 days since they were removed and my bottom jaw, instead of moving directly forward, moves forward and slightly left when I push it forward. Is this normal, and will it slowly readjust as it fully heals, or... show more Last Monday (8th of April 2019) I got all four of my wisdom teeth removed under anaesthesia. It's been 10 days since they were removed and my bottom jaw, instead of moving directly forward, moves forward and slightly left when I push it forward. Is this normal, and will it slowly readjust as it fully heals, or should I talk to my dentist about it?

Also, I am still unable to fully open my mouth as wide as I could before the surgery, making it significantly more difficult to bite foods and chew them. Will this also fix with time, or should I mention this to my dentist too?
Update: As my jaw cannot open fully, it is also difficult to brush my teeth properly.
0