Earwax blockage?? I can’t hear?

So last night, everything was normal, when literally in a split second my hearing suddenly went muffled and upon wiggling my finger around instinctively (I assumed it had just popped), I suddenly couldn’t hear at all out of my right ear. It became very waxy, like, VERY waxy, unlike its ever been before. My ears... show more So last night, everything was normal, when literally in a split second my hearing suddenly went muffled and upon wiggling my finger around instinctively (I assumed it had just popped), I suddenly couldn’t hear at all out of my right ear. It became very waxy, like, VERY waxy, unlike its ever been before. My ears aren’t usually like this. I will admit I made the mistake of using cotton swabs to clean out my ear because I was in panic mode, thinking I’d gone deaf or there was a bug in my ear. There was a lot of dark wax that came out but I probably didn’t help the situation by using cotton swabs.
Anyway, tried everything the internet told me. Flushed my ear out with water, both hot and cold, for minutes at a time. Washed it out with a saline solution, since it’s all I had. Tried forcing a yawn, forcing my ears to pop, and nothing. Decided to go to sleep and hope it would magically go away but I’ve woken up and nothing has changed. I still can’t hear a thing out of my right ear and it’s too late to get myself a doctors appointment today, I might not even be able to get one tomorrow as it’s usually very busy. And if this is a fixable problem,I’d rather not waste doctor time anyway. I have no pain in my ear, I’m otherwise healthy (no signs of infection), and I’m 17, since I know older people are prone to blocked ears but, I’m very young.