Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 8 months ago

Hypothetically, would I be anti-Semitic if I am more loyal to the USA than to israel?

Update:

I am not against Israel. I just am more loyal to the USA.

Update 2:

I am not anti-israel.

7 Answers

Relevance
  • BMCR
    Lv 7
    8 months ago

What does it mean by being "more loyal to the USA than to Israel"?

And more importantly, what types of people make that sort of distinction and thus what does it say about you, Mr. anonymous?

• DIEGO.
    Lv 7
    8 months ago

good question!

• 8 months ago

That would assume that you have loyalty to the USA.

• 8 months ago

There are anti-Zionist/anti-Israel Jews who are more loyal to the USA so it cannot be anti-Semitic.

• BMCR
      Lv 7
      8 months agoReport

So, is your implication that any American Jew who is not anti Israel is therefore not loyal or sufficiently loyal to the USA?

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    8 months ago

Anti-Zionism is not equal to antisemitism.

BDS is not antisemitism. If boycotting is not allowed, South Africa would still be practicing apartheid.

But Zionists are creating a narrative that any boycott of Israel due to its atrocious treatment of Palestinians is anti-semitism. This is a dangerous mentality that "Israeli government can do no wrong".

If you are an American citizen, your first loyalty should be towards America.

I mean, do you think Jews in Israel care about other countries ? They don't. They are loyal to their own country.

• BMCR
      Lv 7
      8 months agoReport

Actually, boycotting of Israel is due to the atrocious animosity anti Israel people have towards Israel.
      And I find it quite funny that you complain about anti Zionism being equated with antisemitism when YOU yourself are antisemitic.

• 8 months ago

No. If you agree, however, that Jews are dangerous and to be exterminated, you would not be excluded from the democrat party in modern America:

Attachment image
  • ?
    Lv 4
    8 months ago

No, Israel is no more of our business than any other country.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.