William Vaughn in military mounted police?

5 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    8 months ago

What Mounted Military Police?

There are NO MOUNTED Military POLICE!

The RCMP are civilian police.

• Daniel
    Lv 7
    8 months ago

If you met him online, I'm 99.9999% sure that it is a scam.

Also, do you really think that someone reading this knows who William Vaughn is?

Even if there is a real guy with that name who happens to be an Air Force cop at Vandenberg AFB riding horses, you aren't talking to him. Anyone with half a brain and a basic understanding of how to cut and paste can create a fake profile on a social media site.

Google "military romance scams" and stop friending strangers on social media sites.

• Anonymous
    8 months ago

It's a scammer. He already scammed my mother out of over $1200 then blocked her when she refused to keep sending money. She met an Army recruiter who verified that there is no such person in the military and he's a scammer operating out of Nigeria

• 8 months ago

If this is about some computer friendship.........then I am calling Scam.

The second he makes a ploy for money.....RUN. Cut all contact immediately, no matter the sob story.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 8 months ago

If you met him on line than it is more than likely a scam, it happens every day using fake photos telling women what they want to hear over a period of time to get their trust, than they ask for money to catch a plane or get home on leave, no member of the military will need money for any reason, whether they're deployed overseas or local, do not send money.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.