Why shouldn't homophobes/racists who cite the bible be shot? Why are democrats so tolerant? It LOOKS like guilt to me?

I really feel like tolerance makes people think it's acceptable and turns it into a virus. What is the obsession with forgiving people who don't WANT to be forgiven! There really are people who never do anything wrong, from the moment they're born until they die. Why are we spending so much effort on... show more I really feel like tolerance makes people think it's acceptable and turns it into a virus. What is the obsession with forgiving people who don't WANT to be forgiven! There really are people who never do anything wrong, from the moment they're born until they die. Why are we spending so much effort on "trouble makers" instead of people who never make those kinds of blatant mistakes?