ENFP take care elderly is it good idea?

3 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 months ago
    Favorite Answer

Seriously? Like... Hey, universe!! ENFP here to represent... And I've worked in nursing homes a lot! And LOVED it!! It's been GREAT!! And.. I've always felt like I've had LOTS of love to give to the elders.. And that I also get SO much in return for it! It's very rewarding work. <3

...Only things that aren't that great about it..? Are: there can be lots of stress sometimes. And you won't always have as much time for each elder as you might have liked. Plus the physical part of it can be a bit taxing on your body. (Which is why I personally don't think I'll be able to do this for the rest of my life.. I've got a somewhat bad back.) And.. you obviously can't be squeamish about feces, urine, and other bodily fluids. ;)

But yeah, other than that..? Awesome job!! :)

• Login to reply the answers
  • sarah
    Lv 7
    9 months ago

One of the ten commandments was to take care of your parents to honor them. That meant when they could no longer work you should support them. Many nations do that today such as social security and Medicare. So they are not left to beg in the streets for income. We also hold in contempt anyone who lies in court. We arrest those who steal or murder. So that is good to have even today.

• Luke
    Lv 7
    9 months ago

Work in a nursing home and leave all the nice IT jobs for us INTPs (-:

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.