Is this what it exactly means?Is he saying that im bad looking?

I do get made fun of a lot and even bullied in school. I was talking to a friend about it. I asked him why does he mock me when so many others do. He told me that it's because of he loves and believes in Jesus and he would never bully someone just because they don't look good.He said that if id come into... show more I do get made fun of a lot and even bullied in school.

I was talking to a friend about it.

I asked him why does he mock me when so many others do.

He told me that it's because of he loves and believes in Jesus and he would never bully someone just because they don't look good.He said that if id come into his life before he turning Christian then he would've definitely made fun of the way i present on stage and everything else.

He told me that some people are nice and they see past the external facade and some don't...and they prefer Making fun of that person and putting him down.

You see has mentioned me not looking good and him seeing beyond the external surface.

So if he has to see through the surface then obviously the surface isn't good....so does that mean he thinks I'm bad looking and ugly and is he trying to say that it's because of my bad looks that I'm being bullied.

PS-I don't think I'm bad looking...i think I'm decent looking.I don't know what is he trying to say?