Im a Male with UTI and started peeing blood, what do I do?

So I had noticed that there was something wrong with my body last week and had gone to check up with the hospital this week to understand my current situation. I knew I had UTI since I had a nonstop urge to pee and that it hurt. When I went to go check on the hospital, they wanted me to take tests to understand my... show more So I had noticed that there was something wrong with my body last week and had gone to check up with the hospital this week to understand my current situation. I knew I had UTI since I had a nonstop urge to pee and that it hurt. When I went to go check on the hospital, they wanted me to take tests to understand my infection better with blood and urine sample including ultrasound. I went to give the samples, and on that same day, I peed blood. So my question is, what should I do? How long is a person supposed to wait for his antibiotics before the UTI symptom gets worse? It's about to be my 2nd week of UTI and I'm scared waiting any longer can do more harm. I'm supposed to meet my doctors 2 weeks after, but I feel like that's too long of a time to wait.
Update: My ultrasound tests are supposed to determine what I should receive in my antibiotics, they also told me the result can take up to a week to give to my doctor.