My grandma was mauled by my neighbor’s dog. What should I do?

My nana was leaving my house when my neighbors dog ran into our yard. The dog grabbed ahold of Nana’s leg and began to hump it. The vicious animal (it’s a german shepard) started to howl and then it looked at me and smiled. Well my sweet Nana started to yell ‘help Billy help!’ so I threw my beer at it. I hit the... show more My nana was leaving my house when my neighbors dog ran into our yard. The dog grabbed ahold of Nana’s leg and began to hump it. The vicious animal (it’s a german shepard) started to howl and then it looked at me and smiled.

Well my sweet Nana started to yell ‘help Billy help!’ so I threw my beer at it. I hit the dog in the head and it ran off (but I soaked Nana in beer and she stunk like booze at church).

So now what? Obviously my neighbors dog will have to be put to sleep. Should I also sew my neighbors or the city? Thanks!