Do I have anxiety?

Hey, so I’m 14, and I tend to get nervous a lot because I think negative a lot on situations. When I get nervous, there’s this horrible feeling in my stomach where I feel like im going to throw up and it hurts so bad that sometimes I skip dinner and dont eat because im so nervous. Also when im anxious my heart... show more Hey, so I’m 14, and I tend to get nervous a lot because I think negative a lot on situations. When I get nervous, there’s this horrible feeling in my stomach where I feel like im going to throw up and it hurts so bad that sometimes I skip dinner and dont eat because im so nervous. Also when im anxious my heart beats really fast and I sweat and I start breathing really fast and my head kinda starts spinning. It feels horrible and I actually cant control it, its like my body just does it on its own. When I’m anxious i get really depressed and I have to tell myself to calm down and I feel like im going to cry. My mood can change really quickly depending on a situation. I cant concentrate at all when im anxious, and usually I try to distract myself but it never works because I cant stop thinking about things.
4 answers 4